A Back Bay building at 50 Park Plaza has just gone through a $100M upgrade. The 90 year old Boston Park Plaza Hotel has been brought up to today’s standards.
Patch.com lists out the on-site upgrades, including the following:
• Replacement of the hotel’s roof, exterior facade and sidewalk surrounds
• Creation of 5,500 square feet of prime retail space
• Installation of a state-of-the-art HVAC system
• The addition of STRIP by Strega, an all-new 5,700 square foot high-energy steakhouse concept by Boston-based restaurateur Nick Varano
• The addition of Off The Common, the Boston Park Plaza’s new restaurant and lounge
• Additional guest services include complimentary use of the brand new David Barton Gym fitness center, FedEx Office Print & Ship Center, and 50,480 square-feet of exceptional meeting space