CRES Stats Report | Week Ending January 15
- 48 spaces hit the market as available in the subject area in the last 7 days, equating to ~950,000 SF which is mostly made up of 10 World Trade Center Avenue (new product) and 125 Necco (new product);
- 17 spaces (over 1,000 SF) came off the market equating to ~95,000 SF;
- The current availability rate in Boston kicking off ’21 is just a smidge under 16,000,000 square feet.
CRES Stats Report | Week Ending January 8, 2020
- 35 spaces hit the market as available in the subject area in the last 14 days, equating to ~300,000 SF which is within the recent range;
- 24 spaces (over 1,000 SF) came off the market equating to ~358,000 SF largely due to big tranches of space at 100 Summer & 1 Marina Park coming off sublease;
- The availability rate in Boston ended 2020 at just under 16,000,000 square feet. With little active requirements of size in the market, the annual churn of lease renewals and delivery of a swath of new product, one wonders what the first quarter 2021 numbers will look like?