Our city’s developers continue to expand available options for office, retail and housing. Locations range from:
· Simon’s Copley Place in Back Bay
· Skanska’s Parcel Q-1 in the Seaport
· Residential project at 14 West Broadway in South Boston
· Residential project on East 5th in South Boston
· The Jewish Community Housing in Brighton
The BBJ reports “the Boston Redevelopment Authority has granted approval to 177,845 square feet of development across the city, totaling $65.8 million in new development costs and including 129 residential units in South Boston and Brighton…In addition to the three new development projects it approved, the BRA authorized revisions to two projects, including the $500 million, 542-unit residential and retail expansion in Copley Place.”
We are in the midst of the largest transformation of our city since the ’70’s.