Bisnow Tuesday, June 16 as Calare Properties CEO Bill Manley discusses how the pandemic has impacted Boston industrial and how the market will continue to grow in a post-pandemic world.
Our content will touch on:
- What types of industrial deals are being made? Who is buying? Who is selling?
- Why has the industrial sector been more insulated from the pandemic?
- What will the long-term effects of coronavirus on Boston industrial be? How are owners planning for what’s ahead?
- Can small industrial tenants survive this crisis? How are larger logistics tenants faring?
- What is the state of financing for industrial in Boston?