If living in the tallest residential building in New England is you dream, 1 Dalton Street should be on your list.
One Dalton, by the numbers:
- 740 feet: Height of One Dalton, the tallest residential building in New England.
- 790 feet: Height of 200 Clarendon (the Hancock Tower), the tallest building in New England.
- 61: Number of stories, including a private restaurant and bar on the 50th floor.
- 360°: Panorama from Boston Harbor to the Cape at certain residences.
- $5.5 million: Price of a two-bedroom, two-and-a-half-bathroom residence on the 42nd floor.
From Boston Magazine:
Daltonians will enjoy five-star amenities that would make a Back Bay brownstone dweller swoon. Want a martini at 3 a.m.? A bartender from the 50th-floor private restaurant will oblige. Longing for the links? Visit the golf simulation room. There’s also a private theater, spa, salon, and health club—plus a 24-hour valet, laundry services, and housekeeping.
At home, residents can take in unobstructed views of the city from floor-to-ceiling glass walls. Many units have private balconies; all have fireplaces. One-bedrooms start at 900 square feet, and four- bedrooms start at 4,000 square feet, with an average expected cost of about $6 million.
Additional information is available on Boston Magazine.